AVRASYA HOSPITAL GAZİOSMANPAŞA
- Visiting hours are between 10.00 – 22.00 every day.
- Please do not insist on a visit outside the specified hours.
- In cases where it may be not suitable for the patient, the visit is subject to the physician’s permission.
- Visits of special patients include special measures. Please do not enter the patient room without consulting the nurse.
- Children under the age of 12 should not be brought as visitors to protect children’s health.
- Since every patient may need a diet specific to their own health, it is appropriate not to bring food and drink outside the doctor’s control.
- The patient can have 2 visitors at the same time. The presence of crowded visitors is inconvenient for the health of patients and visitors.
- Visits should be kept short.
- During the visit, it is requested not to sit on the bed and speak loudly.
- You should not ask for help from people you do not know and trust, except for hospital staff.
- It should be remembered that bringing dry and fresh flowers to patient visits will not be suitable for every patient.
- The flowers you send to our patients are accepted by the reception in the lobby. The name and surname of the flower sender are written and the patient is provided with information. While the patient or patient relatives are discharged, he receives the flowers from the Advisory Unit.
- Do not forget that all the measures taken are for the health and safety of the patient.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Patient Visiting Rules
- Neonatal Intensive Care patient visits are made between 14:00 – 15:00.
- Depending on the conditions of the Intensive Care, the visiting hours can be changed or canceled by the Neonatal Intensive Care Responsible Doctor or the Responsible Nurse.
- In order to reduce the risk of infection of infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and to prevent mistakes that may arise in the transfer of information, the right to receive information about visits and their health status is restricted to parents.
- After the newly admitted babies are admitted to the unit, the mother and father can visit the patient.
- Visits are made by the patient’s parents. The duration of the visit is limited to 10 (ten) minutes. During the visit, you may be asked to end your visit due to an emergency or examination that may develop. In this case, please end your visit.
- No information is shared by phone calls. Detailed information is not provided by the nurse and the staff. You can get information about the patient’s medical condition from your doctor.
- You can get information about the patient’s needs from the Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse / patient’s nurse.
- There is no companion application in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- During the visit, protective measures are taken in terms of infection (mask, etc.). Please follow these rules.
- Ensure hand hygiene by washing hands and using hand disinfectant before entering.
- Postpone your visit for flu and other conditions.
- Do not contact any device during the visit.
- You should not speak loudly, take pictures and images, and use mobile phones during the visit.
Adult Intensive Care Unit Visiting Rules
- Visiting is available at 14:00 on weekdays and at 11:00 on Saturday.
- Patient information is given at 14:00 on weekdays and at 11:00 on Saturday.
- Outside visiting hours, the visit of patients in intensive care is subject to the doctor’s permission.
- The duration of the visit is limited to 10 minutes. In the intensive care unit, patient visits may not be allowed or the visit may be terminated early in case of possible emergency.
- The priority of the visit is for the 1st degree patient relatives.
- It is strictly forbidden for intensive care personnel other than physicians to give information about our patients.
- It is forbidden to bring children under the age of 15 to the patient visit.
- Before entering the Intensive Care, you must disinfect your hands with the hand disinfectant at the entrance of the door. Do not kiss patients, do not sit on their beds.
- Do not use mobile phones during the visit. Recording with a mobile phone is strictly forbidden.
- The relatives of the patients are informed if there are negative developments about our patients.
- You are informed about your patient’s discharge to the service or home or transfer to another health institution. Information about the required operation is given.
- Do not forget that all the measures taken are for the health and safety of our patients.
- No information is shared about our patients on the phone.
- The waiting area for the relatives of our patients is the Intensive Care Waiting Hall and Lobby.
AVRASYA HOSPITAL ZEYTİNBURNU
- After hospitalization, the patient is taken to the room on the floor. The service nurse will place you in your room, the nurse will inform you about the call system, bathroom, television and bed use.
- If there is any issue you need to consult about the nursing service, you can contact the responsible nurse of the service.
- Our nurses will help you with your urgent needs, through the EMERGENCY CALL BELL located at the bedside and in bathrooms. Patients and their companions should not interfere with the equipment (serum, monitor, oxygen, etc.) connected to the patient. When needed, the patient should invite the nurse using the “EMERGENCY CALL BELL” at the bedside.
- Our nurses on your floor will help you for the later stages of your treatment.
- You have the right to have a companion with you. One companion may accompany each patient.
- Our rooms are for single patient service.
- Adjust the volume of the TV in a way that will not disturb other patients.
- Since the flowers that come to you carry a risk of infection, keeping them outside your room is essential for your health.
- Your room number is the same as your room phone number. When your relatives who will call you dial the telephone number (0212 665 50 50) and dial your room number, they will reach you directly.
- We kindly ask you not to keep your valuable items with you.
- Do not leave your precious items on display and protect them.
- Any valuable items on the patient are delivered to patient’s relatives during hospitalization. Our hospital is not responsible for your lost items.
- There is a closet to keep your clothes and other items.
- Do not bring food with a heavy smell from outside.
- Report any unfamiliar people entering your room to floor attendants.
- Do not sit in the service corridor and speak loudly.
Your doctor will see you in the morning and evening, and at other times of the day, your nurse will be in contact with you regarding your health.
The beds used in all rooms are orthopedic and have automatic height adjustment.
Breakfast And Meal Hours
Food service is provided by the staff between the hours indicated below.
Morning: 07:00 – 08:00
Lunch: 11:30 – 13:00
Evening: 17:30 – 18:30
You can make your visits until 22:00 in the evening. Not bringing the children to visit and keeping the visiting time as short as possible is advised, so that our patient can rest.
- You can forward your complaints to our patient rights officer or to the suggestions and complaints box.
- Your complaints are carefully examined by our patient rights commission.
Mescid / Worship House
Our hospital has a mescid / prayer room on the -2 floor.