Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Avrasya Hospital mother and child health center is always with you from the moment you become pregnant, to the moment you give birth to your baby and watch its healthy and happy development.
We also contribute to your education so that your baby grows as a healthy and happy individual. It is critical in pregnancies to ensure that the expectant mother has a healthy pregnancy. Regular pregnancy follow-up is a must. Delivery should take place in a hospital with a neonatal intensive care unit.
When You Have The Following Symptoms, You Must Consult Your Physician!
- In early pregnancy; extreme nausea, vomiting, groin pain with or without bleeding
- In pregnant women; in cases of contraction, groin pain, bleeding and water break before the expected birth calendar
- Urinary tract infections
- Reduced baby movements,
- Excessive fluid loss,
- In case of any infection
- In Non-Pregnant Women; in any bleeding that comes untimely, bleeding and groin pain that continues for a few days, menstrual delays, excessive weight loss and progressive abdominal pain, stiffness.
- Bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Vaginal itching
- Foul-smelling discharge
- Bleeding after menopause
In Women’s Diseases And Birth Clinic, We Provide Diagnosis, Treatment And Operations Of The Following:
- Infertility treatment
- Follow-up of normal and risky pregnancies
- 4-dimensional ultrasound
- Painless normal birth
- Birth by cesarean
- Gynecology surgeries
- Cancer surgeries
- Early diagnosis and treatment in cervical cancer
- Urinary incontinence
- diagnosis, treatment and operations are performed.